Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'll be the first to throw a song in the box.


I think this is the best (or worst, really) way to start to pack this box.  I have a feeling it's going to be pretty packed, so I want to make sure to get the worst possible stuff in there before it's too heavy for us to afford shipping.

This song makes me ashamed to be around a college.  One night, I was doing my radio show, and some dude called and requested this song, saying that he wanted to hear it before going to the Asher Roth show at the Sherman Theater that night.  I told him absolutely not, and even went as far as to tell him to listen to it on his iTunes before he went out.

I mean, with a super-intelligent chorus like this, how can you go wrong?:

"I love college.  Hey!  I love drinking.  Hey!  I love women.  Hey!  Yeah, I love college.  Hey!"

The whole song is just bad stereotype after bad stereotype, recited by some kid who probably didn't even participate in half the things he's singing about.

Long story short, if there's room, I vote that we put Asher Roth himself in the box.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment