Friday, July 8, 2011

Words to make any woman swoon.

You got a body like the devil and you smell like sex
Whenever I'm approached by a young suitor, I like this to be the first words out of his mouth. 

You know, unless I'm looking for respect and a meaningful relationship. Like most women.

I had never heard "So Hott" by Kid Rock until my boyfriend's cover band decided to start playing it at bars. As it turns out, people love this song. It makes them dance. I must be a weirdo, because it makes me feel dirty.


I am positive that this song was written on the basis of a challenge for Kid Rock. Someone walked up to him and said "Dude, I don't believe that you're white trash." And as his way to prove this person wrong, he wrote this horrible song. Now we all have to suffer because of someone else's doubt. It always seems like one person ruins things for the masses, and now I'm going to ruin things for the population of Abu Dhabi by sending this gem over. 


-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment