Sunday, February 5, 2012

ABC, 123, This Song Is Awful As Can Be...

I don't know if we have put Rebecca Black in the box to be shipped off to Abu Dhabi yet. Quite honestly I did not look but, she is going to have to wait. For those of you that are worried trust me I have good reason because Jenna Rose needs to get shipped off first! 



Our 12 year old pop starlet sings about owning a brand of jean that are apparently a big deal, such a big deal that Hannah Montana, Ashley Tisdale & Keke Palmer are wearing them too. How this is enough substance to amount to a full song… I am unsure. 

"My Jeans" is auto-tuned so much that I am pretty sure that Jenna Rose doesn't sound anything like the finished product. The song also features someone called Baby Triggy and he doesn't really help the situation. I don't know about you but I find it disturbing for kids this young (or anyone quite frankly) to be using phrases like "jack my swag" and "so fresh, so clean, all eyes on me".

If you think your ears can take it, here is the video for My Jeans by Jenna Rose Featuring Baby Triggy 


This trend of tween wannabe stars terrifies me and I sure hope to see the end of it. Until then we will just keep throwing them in the box.

-Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment