Sunday, February 19, 2012

Jan Terri: A music adventure worth losing

Looks like it's my turn to fuel the fire and keep the postal service in business. I have to admit, this is the first time I'm writing about a video/song that almost left me speechless and barely anything to say to cut this thing into pieces. Let's get right to it. This pretty much speaks for itself.


Jan Terri folks. Give it up! Now you're probably asking yourself "what the fuck did I just watch?". I can tell you. Crap. Where do I start with this? Let's start with the production. Home video at it's finest chopped up and edited by somebody who obviously didn't care about this enough to make it worth watching. At all. The song has horribly painful late 80's written all over it. The video and music opens up like we're about to watch "Good Morning (Insert City here)". "What a beautiful day in sunny Chicago everyone!" Here comes the limo, who could it be? No one special, just an amazing hairdo that would even put a poodle to shame. At first I thought this was a friend of my grandmother's, then I realized I don't know anyone with this much of a lack of talent or fashion sense. Where is she going, I have no clue. Now we're in the park. God damn, look at that foupa and that massive belt holding up a sack of rotten potatoes. That's awful. Clearly by her facial reactions, she's a rebel and a force to indeed to be reckoned with at the pizza buffet. She's starting to reminisce about a guy that has a striking resemblance to former WCW Wrestling star Magnum TA. Would that guy hang with a broad this hideous, I wouldn't put it past him. Unless he plays for the other team and is just playing mind games with her. Enough about Magnum TA. How the hell did I come up with that one? Moving on. They attempt to paint a picture of some type of story of heartbreak and uncomfortable motorcycle rides. And yes, that guy parks in the "No Parking zone" because he's a rebel and him parked under the sign confirms this notion along with that wonderful black fringed jacket. Keep watching and you'll see more unsuccessful lip syncing and an excellent shot of a pipe pumping dirty water into that pond. The camera crew has really out done itself this time! Take a break guys, you deserve it right after you decide to make this video watchable, which is never. You're fired. At least Jan Terri looks great. Wrong again. Don't ever work in production again. That's all there really is to this video. Here's the storyline that I've come up with: Terrible. A bunch of unfulfilled walks down the street followed by a bike riding, foupa flashing suck fest. Then she gets on a plane. The end. Abu Dhabi, boy are you going to enjoy this one! And for god sakes, keep it!

-Irish Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment